News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

BioShock Infinite Benchmarked

Started by Redaktion, March 29, 2013, 20:18:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A heavenly delight. BioShock is definitely a top-class shooter. No matter if game world, handling, sound or story: The action hit leaves most of his competitors behind. We examine among other things the hardware requirements of this exceptional title. Find out if a weaker graphics card may suffice.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/BioShock-Infinite-Benchmarked.90155.0.html

j leplata

Averages are fine and good but how about minimums or a percentage FPS chart that indicates proportions of slowdowns which even at low percentages can make a game miserable (like interfering in combat)

Zeke

Hi why you never run game on 1366x768 ultra preset? As a lot of new gaming laptops have 720p screens and more then enough power to run that game on Ultra setting. Examples Asus G46.

kdawgmaster

Why in you bar graphed benchmark was the 7970 teamed with a I5 2400 and the GTX680 teamed with a I7 2600K?

This would give a false sense of performance to people who would look at that and base a improper judgement on what is being represented!

Florian Glaser

Quote from: kdawgmaster on April 21, 2013, 20:22:37
Why in you bar graphed benchmark was the 7970 teamed with a I5 2400 and the GTX680 teamed with a I7 2600K?

This would give a false sense of performance to people who would look at that and base a improper judgement on what is being represented!

As i already said in the Tomb Raider article:

"Maybe that´s because the HD 7970 is in the home-PC of one editor and the GTX 680 is in the home-PC of another editor."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview