News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2013, 10:58:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa Gilroy

Hi was wondering where I cam purchase a charger for my sons Acer Iconia B1 as his has broken after a very short time in use  :(

khevz

mines temperature exceed to 50 degrees and automatic shutdown

123couer456

Having read All the derog comments I do wish the writers could SPELL correctly when dising products - the spelling mistakes make the comments worthless which the product "Is Not"!!!!!!!!!! :p

scottai25

I have owned an Acer Iconia B1-A71 since April. I am very happy with it. My usage is not heavy using it for email the internet some catch up TV and some games including Simms Freeplay and Simpsons Tapped out. Not too worried about the camera adauate for basic video use and agree sound not too good but excellent when headphones are used. Value for money is great and the model I purchased must be some kind of hybrid as I have 16 GB internal memory with mine. I also have a laptop but do not seem to use it very much any more due to the convience of having the tablet.

scottai25

Quote from: Teresa Gilroy on August 22, 2013, 20:05:58
Hi was wondering where I cam purchase a charger for my sons Acer Iconia B1 as his has broken after a very short time in use  :( Hi Teressa not sure if you mean the cable or the charger. My cable split so I now use the one from my kindle which works well. If it is your charger any standard plug in USB charger should work but by from UK due to voltage issues. Hope this is helpful.

Mohan

My tab display is broken and i've searched for the display and idint found anywhere need help?

jan silvester

my acer iconia b1 keeps freezing on level 4 on deer hunter 2014. What can I do

david baxendale

:(acer iconia b1-a71 tablet , how do you change the battery ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview