News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Diablo III benchmarked

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2012, 08:44:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Welcome to Hell! After years of waiting it is finally available: Legendary developer Blizzard Entertainment has at last launched Diablo III, the long-awaited successor to one of the most popular action role-playing games of all time. We dug into the dark fantasy world and ran Diablo III on several notebook graphics cards. Can your notebook system make it through Hell alive?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Diablo-III-benchmarked.74918.0.html

AA

Nice game test! In the last graphs why are you writing less to 630M and more to HD4000 that you are actually measured?

GearedGeek

Would the Samsung Series 7 Slate be able to run Diablo 3 on low settings? It has Intel i5 2467M, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4GB DDR3 Ram.

Florian Glaser

@GearedGeek

The Samsung-Notebook should be able to run Diablo III in low details. At least when there isn´t to much action going on (we tested all the graphic cards in a relatively undemanding scene).

@ Bojan

The GT 540M more or less equals the GT 630M, so you can take those results. Depending on the resolution, you probably can play Diablo III with medium oder high settings.

Xls

HD 5850 Desktop makes 91fps @Ultra, far better than GTX 675M, GTX 580M, HD 6990M.So why it's ranked below those cards? In this way the HD 7970M isn't even close to GTX 560 Ti lol

Ewn

Spathi

1080 high with no AA would be more interesting

aglassman

I play on my Intel i5 with HD integrated graphics. (4GB ram)  I run on the lowest res widescreen, with all settings on low/off, and extra FX off.  It isn't the best framerate (prob 40s), but it is definitely playable.  Great job to Blizzard devs who made this work on my laptop!  The art is so great, that once you are immersed in the game, the low quality settings don't even phase you.

selluliitti

can i play diablo 3 ? i have laptop fujitsu siemens esprimo mobile d9500

n_z

can i play diablo 3 with an dell inspirion m5110 with a amd radeon 6640G2 graphic card?

kaellar

the benchmark scene is useless and show no real fps drop under heavy situations. which is sad because of amazing settings and laptops variety

David D

This test is worthless.

Diablo 3 is capped at 60 FPS on my i7-860 3.5Ghz AMD 5870 solo, but I have even seen it drop to 25fps in massive fights with four players.

With lesser processors I've seen it hit the single digits.

Klaus Hinum

Sadly its hard to recreate intensive fights easily to benchmark them. It would be a lot of effort to do this. However, you should keep some headroom. For all users whose GPUs are not listed, just take a look in our gaming list
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphic-Cards.13849.0.html
where all cards are listed according to the average performance.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Aaron

Will I be able to run with this PC? 

Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5 (2.5GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz))
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1gb)
4gb Ram

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview