News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ROG Ally X: Full specs leak for next ASUS gaming handheld with 80 Wh battery, no ROG XG Mobile port and new d-pad

Started by Redaktion, May 23, 2024, 16:18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Full specifications for ASUS' next gaming handheld have now surfaced online ahead of the device's official release. While ASUS remains coy about the changes it has made between the ROG Ally and ROG Ally X, the new leak highlights the latter's battery capacity, new cooling solution and second USB Type-C port, among other changes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ROG-Ally-X-Full-specs-leak-for-next-ASUS-gaming-handheld-with-80-Wh-battery-no-ROG-XG-Mobile-port-and-new-d-pad.840701.0.html

Sirsquishy

ROG Ally X, without the XG port? Hardly the "X" model then, hu? There is no good reason to drop the XG port as there is plenty of room on the chassis to have the 2nd USB-C between the power button and the XG port. This alone makes it not worth the $799 they are asking for here. 80whr battery? You can DYI that into the existing Ally for about $35. Comes in Black? I got a Vinyl wrap for ya. Digital D-Pad? meh. MicroSD "fixes", Ill believe it when I see it. You are better off buying a used/open box Ally Z1E for 380-450, opt in for the DYI options, then spending $799 on this "updated" model, or just go for the LegionGO.

Harrykonstantinos

Are we sure this isn't a Snapdragon X machine?

I mean... its called "X", and it doesn't support their custom eGPU...

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview