News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Watch7 Ultra "confirmed" according to a reliable leaker's list, but not the Galaxy Z Fold6 Ultra

Started by Redaktion, May 22, 2024, 04:06:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

When it comes to reliability, US leaker Evan Blass (aka @evleaks) has been setting the bar for years. In a recent response to an X-user's question about the Galaxy Z Fold 6 Ultra, he provided a list of Samsung products that can be considered as de facto confirmed. Among them are not only the Galaxy Buds3 and Galaxy Buds3 Pro but also three new Galaxy Watch models. Unfortunately, there is no Galaxy Z Fold 6 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Watch7-Ultra-confirmed-according-to-a-reliable-leaker-s-list-but-not-the-Galaxy-Z-Fold6-Ultra.840110.0.html

Helena Sills

I love the look of the  Galaxy 7 ultra square .does it have a fall alarm feature on it as im  75 yrs old and find this feature really good as it can call for ambulance and ring your next of kin .When will this be released as I shall wait for it .Was thinking of getting Apple phone and watch as dont like the round face on Samsung watches .I have the Samsung S20 watch with a fit Bit watch simply because its square .
Yours faithfully
Helena Sills from Australia

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview