News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 15 Ultra to arrive with the largest camera sensor on a smartphone yet

Started by Redaktion, May 17, 2024, 10:57:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new leaks, Xiaomi is set to further improve the main camera on its next-gen flagship smartphone model. Supposedly, the Xiaomi 15 Ultra will be equipped with a sensor even bigger than the type 1-inch one on the 14 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-15-Ultra-to-arrive-with-the-largest-camera-sensor-on-a-smartphone-yet.838047.0.html

punmeistervstheworld

I remember since 2022 that Xiaomi experiments with the usage of Micro Four Thirds sensors (or MFD for short), like those used by Fuji in their cameras.

It shouldn't very complicated, as MFDs have a 2x crop factor compared to 2.64x of a Sony LYT900.

10basetom

"Do you have a tablet & a hockey puck  in your pocket, or are you just really happy to see me?"

HitManSnr

Quote from: punmeistervstheworld on May 17, 2024, 13:14:34I remember since 2022 that Xiaomi experiments with the usage of Micro Four Thirds sensors (or MFD for short), like those used by Fuji in their cameras.

It shouldn't very complicated, as MFDs have a 2x crop factor compared to 2.64x of a Sony LYT900.

It's M43 or MFT not MFD. And Fujifilm uses APSC which is bigger than MFT.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview