News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung's refusal to launch the Galaxy Fit 3 in the US is a lost opportunity

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2024, 12:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Fit 3 won't be officially available in multiple key markets, and Samsung may be leaving money on the table, particularly in the US, with this poor decision.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-s-refusal-to-launch-the-Galaxy-Fit-3-in-the-US-is-a-lost-opportunity.821586.0.html

Akore

They are selling on Amazon and are on sale for $60 and are selling very well. I bought one in gold for my wife and she loves it. I tried it along side my galaxy watch 5 and I liked it so much more that I just purchased the silver. Not sure how many more they would sell in the USA with in store sales but most people do buy online these days.

FunnyZa

I find the fit3 very weird & a little disingenuous unfortunately and this is my opinion as it bears a striking resemblance to the Watchfit series from Huawei, both in Hardware & Software, and honestly the Watchfit series has two better features than the fit3, namely GPS & an animated personal trainer for 20+ workout routines,so I don't know what Samsung is trying, but I'd rather recommend the Watchfit series.

You can sideload the Huawei Heath app and it has been proven to be a better accurate step & sleep counter than most brands out there.

Ro Bro

Come on. There are thousands of smart watches on the market at this point. It's not like that Samsung one is super-important or has any unique features.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview