News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Vivo X100 Pro review - Impressive premium smartphone with Zeiss camera

Started by Redaktion, March 11, 2024, 17:55:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Vivo X100 Pro wants to score points in the test with its many high-end specifications, waterproof case, large battery, bright LTPO display, and first-class camera. Read the test to find out whether it succeeds and whether there is a downside.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Vivo-X100-Pro-review-Impressive-premium-smartphone-with-Zeiss-camera.812013.0.html

Stefannnnnn

Any reason why you have you skipped the other tests for the battery, such as load, h.264 and reader/idle?

Kája

I don't know, which FW was used. I have latest EU version and there is no problem with GPS fix in airplane mode.
I can't rate stress tests (I haven't played games od made longer videos, nor bechmarks), but I have heard, that firmware update reduced the temperatures in the load by a few degrees (still not amazing result). Camera is mixed bag... sometimes, camera erase more details I would expect, but overall, I guess, a little bit ahead of the competition (but 12mpx it not enought for such an HW and 50 mpx mode is no miracle). Ultrawide is weaker (not bad, pixel 8 pro is much better).
Overall not perfect, but very good camera phone.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview