News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple reportedly working on a 20.3-inch foldable MacBook slated to enter mass production in 2027, according to Kuo

Started by Redaktion, March 07, 2024, 21:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Giving credibility to previous rumors, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that Apple is working on a 20.3-inch foldable MacBook. This new device will resemble a blend between the Mac and iPad, and it may change the typical physical keyboard to a purely touch-based interface. However, while this presents interesting prospects, ensuring the reliability of a software-based input system remains a critical consideration.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-reportedly-working-on-a-20-3-inch-foldable-MacBook-slated-to-enter-mass-production-in-2027-according-to-Kuo.810768.0.html

Manifold

The only trouble is that with Apple it will start at something like $5k for 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.

Mr Majestyk

Quote from: Manifold on March 07, 2024, 22:16:21The only trouble is that with Apple it will start at something like $5k for 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.

But Apple will tell you their awesome OS only needs 8GB! Easily $10K+ in Australia.

lmao

Quote from: Mr Majestyk on March 08, 2024, 03:13:22OS only needs 8GB
if you browse reddit or macrumors forums surprisingly there's a lot of users who are happy with 8Gb.
i've tried 8Gb macbook myself for two weeks, i can confirm memory swapping happens so seamlessly you will not notice the difference (outside of heavy computational tasks, but you should not buy 8Gb for heavy tasks in the first place) if you don't put it side by side with macbook having more ram. it's far from Windows-like swapping when everything is lagging like hell.

but anyways it's solved, apple added base models with 16Gb ram now for every SKU. problem with some regions having only 8gb models available because 16Gb ones were considered custom is solved.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview