News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft announces next Surface launch event with Intel Meteor Lake refreshes of Surface Laptop 5 and Surface Pro 9 rumoured

Started by Redaktion, March 07, 2024, 14:33:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Microsoft has outlined the date of its next launch event, where it will principally focus on Copilot and Windows. However, the company will also use the March 21 event to showcase new Surface devices, which are not anticipated to be the rumoured Surface Laptop 6 or OLED display-bearing Surface Pro 10.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-announces-next-Surface-launch-event-with-Intel-Meteor-Lake-refreshes-of-Surface-Laptop-5-and-Surface-Pro-9-rumoured.810949.0.html

avoidthebots

Quote from: Enma45 on March 07, 2024, 17:48:13If the previous generation was a disaster due to its characteristics and price, this new one I don't want to imagine.
Currently in professional computer forums there is talk of the release of the true competitor that is MINISFORUM V3, a 3 in 1 with incredible hardware that they recommend, search for it in your browser and as I understand it, it will be released in 2 months globally: miniforum V3
are you a bot or something? this isn't the first time I've seen that minisforum product being essentially advertised on Surface Pro articles. The problem with that product is the complete lack of warranty and global support that Microsoft offers. Plus MS' build quality and design will be superior. The display and optimized Windows software specifically for Surface will also be just that much better.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview