News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G15 with AMD Ryzen 7 and RTX 4060 gets 38% discount in new budget gaming laptop sale

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2024, 00:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

lmao

btw, i really hope all this wait pays out and it will not be just you cherry-picking data AGAIN and comparing some single config US deal price to eu full price with vat to prove so called 'dell's rip off'.

RobertJasiek

I am not your browser.

To discuss your suspicion of cherry-picking, Alienware m18 R1 was one of the close candidates for me last year, so I also studied its prices closely during the months after launch, as every reasonable buyer would do. Now, it is too late because a) I have bought something else and b) the next generation notebooks has come out. If now last year's model should be reasonably priced, it is too late. Simple. Instead, if you want to study current pricing, looking at the new models should be more interesting. But now I enjoy using my new computer instead of continuing my occupation of the three preceding years when I frequently studied prices to survive the Corona and mining crisis. One of the  things that remains is my well educated memory on which are the rip-off companies. Dell has earned its reputation as one of them. And no, it was not quick to extract the prices. Took me hours to dig them and calculate differences from the only appearing total sums. Of course, Dell does all this hiding on purpose: most would not invest the effort so Dell - like the even much greedier Apple - hopes that quite a few overpay the upselling.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on March 06, 2024, 20:47:33I am not your browser.
ok so after a day of wasting my time on your excuses you admit you have no proof for your 'dell conspiracy' theory.
why am i not surprised.

RobertJasiek

If by proof you mean "screenvideos taken on day X witnessed by several people to prove that I have not manufactured them", then I do not have such a proof. If by proof you mean "prices found on Dell's stores written down on day X", I have given the proof including the relevant calculations for currency calculations, VAT and excess rip-offs.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on March 07, 2024, 07:25:15If by proof you mean "screenvideos taken on day X witnessed by several people to prove that I have not manufactured them", then I do not have such a proof. If by proof you mean "prices found on Dell's stores written down on day X", I have given the proof including the relevant calculations for currency calculations, VAT and excess rip-offs.
either show me real store links with proof of your 'dell rips off non-US consumers' or stop wasting my time and gtfo. i'm not interested in your graphomania.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview