News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell G15 with AMD Ryzen 7 and RTX 4060 gets 38% discount in new budget gaming laptop sale

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2024, 00:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unlike some other budget-oriented gaming laptops, the RTX 4060-equipped Dell G15 sports a pretty decent 165Hz FHD display with full sRGB color space coverage. Thanks to other well-performing components such as the AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS CPU, the 15-inch notebook becomes a fantastic bang-for-the-buck option.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-G15-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-and-RTX-4060-gets-38-discount-in-new-budget-gaming-laptop-sale.809928.0.html

usacomputer

Only €809 I think it's a spectacular price. I wish it came with the same price to Europe, it would become a Best Seller.
We must not forget that AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS has RDNA3 the best integrated graphics + Artificial Intelligence, something that everyone currently values.

Mark86

Meanwhile in Europe it would be 2k euro.
I actually want to know why is this the case .
Can someone actually find out?

RobertJasiek

I have verified it several times for Germany. Endconsumers in the UK or Canada have reported the same.

The current example of 16GB additional RAM (then 32GB) for €150 is the latest sample evidence of rip-off when it is <€50 on the free market. See NBC's German report:

www.notebookcheck.com/Dell-Alienware-m16-R2-ist-ab-sofort-fuer-1-899-Euro-erhaeltlich-mit-240-Hz-QHD-Display-und-Core-Ultra.810161.0.html

Quote from there: "Das Upgrade [...], für die GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop-GPU [statt der RTX 4060] werden 300 Euro extra fällig, 32 GB Arbeitsspeicher und eine 2 TB SSD gibts für jeweils 150 Euro."

lmao

RobertJasiek

Since you are not capable of finding anything relevant, here is some example of my earlier references,

www.notebookchat.com/index.php?msg=529212
www.notebookchat.com/index.php?msg=529214

where I describe same-day prices on Dell US (for comparison adjusted by that day's currency conversion and German VAT) versus Dell Germany to prove that Dell Germany rips off (German: Abzocke) by up to ca. €600 for same-specified notebooks.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on March 06, 2024, 11:12:22Since you are not capable of finding anything relevant
do you have written text comprehension issues?
show me a real shop offers that are up now, do not 'prove' your point with your own messages.

RobertJasiek

Again, what I have described relies on prices on Dell's own webpages. Needless to say, they change from time to time, although HP, Asus and some others change theirs even up to several times per day.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on March 06, 2024, 12:30:15what I have described relies on prices on Dell's own webpages
yeah come on now, show links to those prices already. i want to see the 'rip off' with my own eyes, what's the problem?
you've already wasted four messages of my time so far.

RobertJasiek

Hurdle one: different date.

Hurdle two: even with direct links to such store webpages, you need to invest time to click through every configuration option because Dell hides most prices behind buttons.

lmao

Quote from: RobertJasiek on March 06, 2024, 16:35:37Hurdle two: even with direct links to such store webpages, you need to invest time to click through every configuration option because Dell hides most prices behind buttons.
i doubt clicking through configs will waste as much of my time as you did in this 'conversation' by not showing me store links that prove your point.
no worries, i will click through configs, so where are your dell store links

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview