News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Claw A1M: 4 big doubts that mean the Steam Deck has nothing to fear

Started by Redaktion, March 01, 2024, 00:47:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI Claw A1M may well be the introduction of Intel to the world of portable gaming devices, but that's a long way from breaking the dominance of AMD's APUs on the space, especially in regard to Valve's incumbent handheld.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Claw-A1M-4-big-doubts-that-mean-the-Steam-Deck-has-nothing-to-fear.805237.0.html

George

IMHO:

The handheld price point really needs to be in the $400-600 space. (ideally pushing to the LOW end of that)

The runtime on battery ought to be at least 4hrs with +8hrs ought to be a target.

Last but surely not least the device size & weight ought to be small and light enough to be not only portable but also low impact in use.

This product fails on many aspects.

Steve P

You're not getting 4 hours, let alone 8 hours out of a device you specified unless it's just playing indie games with low graphics.

Magazine section fan

Dan6

I had a "top of the line" MSI laptop a while ago and after experiencing how they support their products - I don't trust this company any more and I don't believe that MSI Claw will be any good, especially in a long term.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview