News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mobvoi announces new beta test for TicWatch Pro 3 LTE and Ultra smartwatches

Started by Redaktion, January 31, 2024, 18:11:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3 LTE and TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra smartwatch users have been invited to a new beta program. Successful candidates will receive the latest Wear OS 3 update and are asked to test the eSIM activation process. Plus, the software supposedly includes a small easter egg.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobvoi-announces-new-beta-test-for-TicWatch-Pro-3-LTE-and-Ultra-smartwatches.798972.0.html

angry customer

Purchased a Ticwatch Pro Ultra 3 LTE watch on Christams 2023 because I read they launched Wear OS 3.0 for this smartwatch (all models indicated in the anouncement included this version of watch also) but... 4 months later I am still not able to use the watch because I can only use Wear OS 2.2 which is already out of service in 2024... I purchased a watch in 2024 with a 2017 OS which pretended to have included a 2022 OS... but... wait a little bit more while you enjoy the OS 2017 experience... OUT OF SERVICE! NICE! Seems we could not be living in 2024... maybe we are wrong and they try to explain us we are still living in 1990, and this KIND and generous company comes from the future to bring us 2017 technology they are still testing... so "please try to wait some years more while we have ready the 2020 experience" ... What a shame!

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview