News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

iHeal 5 smartwatch with ECG and blood sugar monitoring now also available in stylish stainless steel

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2024, 22:16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The iHeal 5 smartwatch is now available in a stylish version with a stainless steel strap in two colors. The impressive-sounding features remain unchanged. Among other things, the manufacturer promises ECG and blood glucose monitoring on the wrist for $45.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/iHeal-5-smartwatch-with-ECG-and-blood-sugar-monitoring-now-also-available-in-stylish-stainless-steel.797945.0.html

Satnam

I tried to buy and PayPal
Vendor is Asian not European as eluded to, so as most things out of China they usually do not work or work properly.  If someone is developing a non-invasive CGM, these guys are copying early non-functional to partially functional designs and selling as the real deal. PayPal states the $45 is only an authorization, and final price/charge may change (personally - it should say "will" change).
Stay away from this scam

Clint Eastwood

I agree with the statements about Chinese products, and if this is the case, this is too good to be true. Also, this level of glucose monitoring has yet to be seen at this price point and definitely won't be for a long while. Pass

Gaz75

Don't be fooled, these are fake.
Same as their watches that claim to do blood pressure monitoring as well.

Ira Shafran MD

There is no way this fake watch can accurately measure glucose.
Although novel technology will allow for non invasive measurements, further studies looking at legitimate devices will reveal the accuracy of these devices.
There is no way this knockoff Chinese piece of junk works

Jason Harrison

I have seen this watch and the screen is not even AMOLED. The blacks emit light indicative of backlit LCDs.

The five day battery is closer to 36 hours.

The watch interface and phone app are pretty good, better than Amazfit. But the blood pressure and blood sugar are probably guesswork driven algorithms that don't replace the much larger and more verified finger picks and pressure cuffs.

Fem Fam

Other than telling time only, these medical smart watches don't produce results (like ECG, Blood Pressure,  Blood Glucose, etc) comparable in anyway with primary or traditional medical devices. The medical smart watches are indeed dangerous for those relying on the inaccurate test results generated to manage their personal health situations.

Michael Huyck

I bought one of these "magic" watches to read my
glucose levels. I never got past the fact that it
did not provide a reading of mg/dl. Instead it read
mmol/L. I do not want to do the math everytime I
check my glucose levels.
May be OK outside the US........not here and not for me.

All this seems pretty obvious to me.

I sent the watch back and was refunded.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview