News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nintendo Switch 2 Pro model with 12 GB RAM and 12 SMs hinted at in flawed Switch 2 specs leak

Started by Redaktion, January 21, 2024, 23:30:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More supposed Nintendo Switch 2 specs and performance details have surfaced, although as ever they remain unconfirmed until the Big N says different. While specifications for a base Switch 2 model seem somewhat uninspiring, there is mention of a Switch 2 Pro model by the same source that could offer what many fans are already hoping for with the next-generation console.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nintendo-Switch-2-Pro-model-with-12-GB-RAM-and-12-SMs-hinted-at-in-flawed-Switch-2-specs-leak.795477.0.html

Literate

If you have the hardware literacy to tell the difference between real information, like the information garnered from.a ransom attack verified as real by Nvidia in court, and distributed by Nvidia employees themselves, from completely winging it bs that gets half the known facts from the legit aforementioned sources wrong, you probably shouldn't be doing this for a job.

SuperSwitchTwitch

I heard they are going with the mobile chipset, Snapdragon 4 which is better than the Snapdragon 2 I guess. You'll have to buy a separate first party accessory, the Wii-Fi receiver to connect to today's standards cause the chips aren't capable of connecting to them obviously. It's a bold move by Nintendo but if the Switch proved anything, it's that they can pull off miracles with already severally outdated hardware.

It will have a STN LCD screens made from leftover Gameboy screens and solar charging as part of the "save the earth" initiative. It will come with a sling case for those on the fense due to size and weight so they want to squash those concerns from the rip. Also I hear they gathered a bunch of Dreamcast controllers and recycled the hall effect sensors for the new model, so more drift. Lastly it'll utilize a VMU like device made from, you guessed it recycled Dreamcast VMUs. So it'll essentially have two different mobile features it's almost mind boggling to think about.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview