News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G Stylus 2024 early details revealed with modernised design and 50 MP dual camera array

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2024, 18:22:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

First details about a new Moto G Stylus have surfaced online courtesy of a reliable leaker. Dubbed the Moto G Stylus 2024, the handset is expected to take on the design of other recent Motorola smartphones like the Moto G04, Moto G24 and Moto G34.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G-Stylus-2024-early-details-revealed-with-modernised-design-and-50-MP-dual-camera-array.792008.0.html

Brian Fraase

Let's just hope that the operating system holds out better than the previous version or the 2023 model that I have that crashes almost every day and 3 months that I've owned it I've had to redo the operating system with the recovery software twice it has done nothing but cause problems after problems after problems and even though the 128 GB is nice for storage the ability to move stuff app wise to SD card would also be nice and don't just force us to use it for pictures only because I don't know if Motorola has something against it but come on guys just let us do it.

Dvorak

Quote from: Brian Fraase on January 18, 2024, 22:34:41... the 2023 model that I have that crashes almost every day and 3 months that I've owned it I've had to redo the operating system with the recovery software twice... and even though the 128 GB is nice for storage the ability to move stuff app wise to SD card would also be nice and don't just force us to use it for pictures only because I don't know if Motorola has something against it but come on guys just let us do it.

Why didn't you get the phone repaired/replaced under warranty? Surely, there must have been a warranty on it from whatever retailer you bought it from.

Also, apps on the SD card is feature implemented by the app developer not the device manufacturer. IIRC, after Android Lollipop, access to the SD card became more strict so many app developers just dropped support, and the SD card wouldn't mount immediately on boot so some apps wouldn't load.

RaiderGirl510

You know, i almost got the 2022 and 2023 versions of the phone but something told me not to. I was literally in a tug of war with myself because i love the phone so much! I currently have the 2021 version, and i must say i have never ever had any problems with this one. It is fast, very good storage capabilities with fast loading/downloading. The 4 cameras are amazing, and also this phone never lagged, software not buggy and i just can not get over the storage.... lol. I have not upgraded since 2021 and at this point, i kinda don't want to, simply because i have never had problems. Btw, i have never had a phone this long, i was always the "buy a phone every 6 months" type of person. Glad to hear early precautions on this phone though... i may just continue to sit tight with mines and keep my apps and software updated.. 🙃🙃

johnetx

I bought the G Stylus 5g 2023 in early December last year from Best Buy for $250.  It was the version with 256gb of storage and 6gb of ram.  Best smart phone I've ever owned, since my first Motorola Defy XT back in 2012.  So far it hasn't ever crashed, and is really fast moving in and out of apps, as well as navigating apps.  I don't game at all, so no comments there.  The best thing about the 2023 model for my use is the fingerprint sensor.  It has been flawless so far, much more responsive than my previous phone, a 2020 Moto G Power.  I had to retrain that phone every few weeks, because it wouldn't recognize my prints anymore.  With the G Stylus, I trained it once last December, and it hasn't forgotten ANY fingerprints since then.  I do wish it had wireless charging, and looks like the 2024 version will get it.  But unless something bad happens to my current G Stylus 5g, I'll probably keep it for at least 2 or 3 years before upgrading.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview