News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Shiftall announces MeganeX superlight VR headset, HaritoraX Wireless R body tracker, and mutalk 2 soundproof communications mask

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2024, 07:49:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Shiftall has announced three virtual reality products at CES 2024 - the MeganeX superlight, a 5.2K OLED VR headset, the HaritoraX Wireless R 6-point body tracker, and the mutalk 2 soundproof communications mask that prevents voice leakage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Shiftall-announces-MeganeX-superlight-VR-headset-HaritoraX-Wireless-R-body-tracker-and-mutalk-2-soundproof-communications-mask.792032.0.html

Ednumero

Neat. I hope the OLED matrix is proper RGB. Some in-article commentary on this would be useful, both to maintain consumer awareness and to uphold reader confidence that the issue is receiving attention.

Side note: I'm curious to see how faithfully the pronunciation of the word "Megane", in such raw romanized form, will be reconstructed by folks in western target markets who may be unfamiliar with Japanese syllabic patterns. Would a delimited spelling (e.g. Me•ga•ne•X) mitigate this, I wonder, or would it just add visual noise?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview