News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MINISFORUM HX200G to launch with AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX APU, Radeon RX 7600M XT GPU and PCIe 5.0 SSD support

Started by Redaktion, January 10, 2024, 17:06:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The HX200G is MINISFORUM's latest high-end AMD mini-PC. Showcased during CES 2024, the MINISFORUM HX200G combines the Ryzen 9 7945HX with a Radeon RX 7600M XT GPU, as well as support for PCIe 5.0 SSDs. Supposedly, the system has a quad fan and liquid metal cooling solution too, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MINISFORUM-HX200G-to-launch-with-AMD-Ryzen-9-7945HX-APU-Radeon-RX-7600M-XT-GPU-and-PCIe-5-0-SSD-support.791984.0.html

David Friedman

I'd buy this fully loaded (64 / 96 / 128 GB RAM) and use it as a vSphere or Proxmox based homelab, even if it only had 1 NIC card (prefer 2-4).  If you up the RAM limitations somehow, and add multiple NICs, I'd expect you'd get a large number of IT professionals wanting one for homelab virtualization.  I currently use a mini 8C/16T/64GB/4NIC unit I bought of Ali Express a year ago, but I already have minisforum devices (child gaming dmaf5) at home so I'd prefer one from them as I know their quality and reliability is great.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview