News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

TCL NxtPaper 14 Pro launches with paper-like 14-inch display with 2.8K resolution and 120 Hz

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2024, 21:23:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the NxtPaper 14 Pro, TCL presents a gigantic tablet with a brand new NxtPaper 3.0 display that is supposed to be brighter and easier on the eyes. With a fast Dimensity 8020, 12 GB RAM, and 256 GB storage, the tablet offers a powerful set of features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/TCL-NxtPaper-14-Pro-launches-with-paper-like-14-inch-display-with-2-8K-resolution-and-120-Hz.790812.0.html

[email protected]

"integrated blue light filter to protect the eyes"

Seriously guys? Avoid blue color or you will get eye cancer 🙄 True story.. 🤦🏻�♂️
How low can the level of this web plumet before incompetent people are let go...

AiofGud

I wish companies didnt make such massive android tablets. I dont really want or need a 14" because at that points im using a laptop. Its nice that they have all this tech and capabilities but its such a poor format. Stick to 10-11" at most imo. 

A

Quote from: [email protected] on January 08, 2024, 21:44:50"integrated blue light filter to protect the eyes"

Seriously guys? Avoid blue color or you will get eye cancer 🙄 True story.. 🤦🏻�♂️
How low can the level of this web plumet before incompetent people are let go...

Blue eye filters are useful. Especially if you use your tablet before bed. Blue light causes the human body to be more awake. This is why you should use daylight LEDs in work places, kitchen and etc. And warm light LEDs that filter blue light in bedrooms

Quote from: AiofGud on January 09, 2024, 21:10:53I wish companies didnt make such massive android tablets. I dont really want or need a 14" because at that points im using a laptop. Its nice that they have all this tech and capabilities but its such a poor format. Stick to 10-11" at most imo. 

End of the day it isn't the size that matters but the weight. People would gladly use 14 inch tablet if it weights as much as a 10 inch

That said, be aware people's application of tablets are different. For example, I have a tablet that I fixed using a mount in the kitchen. The larger the tablet the better. Putting a laptop there would be inconvenient and impractical

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview