News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

SK1: New, particularly fast 3D printer with an unusual design and wireless operation

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2024, 22:28:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Whatnow

Very innovative "new" technology not moving the print head. Almost like it's called coreXY and isn't new.

Behave

Journalism is underpaid profession and only getting worse with the rising threat of AI. We need to support our writers!

/s

Korim U

Rarely do I ever comment but this article is 100% pure trash. I was waiting for the ai writer to mention 'bambu lab, p1p or Core XY" none of which came up. Absolute trash article

Alkis

At the time of writing this design is widely considered as normal. There is NOTHING new or outstanding about this printer. The independent 3z motors are used in printers like the DIY voron and Ratrig and higher cost printers. So this is probably the only printer at this cost with this type of bed.It might turn out to be a good printer, but it is not innovative. I hope they manage to make this type of bed work at this cost.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview