News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Raspberry Pi 5 is much more than a board for projects

Started by Redaktion, December 05, 2023, 20:43:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Raspberry Pi 5 has been given a significant speed boost and a slew of new features. With the introduction of faster silicone and a PCI connector that doesn't require a separate compute module, the Raspberry Pi 5 is more akin to a full fat PC than just a board for projects

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Raspberry-Pi-5-is-much-more-than-a-board-for-projects.778599.0.html

JustauZZZer

Raspberry pi was a niche product which was a part of it success, but for now looking at what they are building here with Pi 5 I am going to say they are loosing those touch, people in need modular yet fanless boards and what all companies giving to us?! More heat with power nobody actually needs. How about more power with no heat at all?! 

ArsLoginName

The element's name is Silicon not silicone. Silicone was (is?) used in plastic surgery.

gjbkgjb

The articles put out by this new writer are really not great. I am not sure he possesses deep enough knowledge to be credible.

Dawnstar

Clifffton

Need a solutions with a different thermal envelope?
There are DOZENS of those, including Pi3's and 4's.
Let us have our fan powered fun. I've been buying fan- heatsinks since my Pentium days. It was always going to happen to the Pi. Get over it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview