News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Yoga 9i 14 2023 Modell and then comes the Asus ROG Flow Z13

Started by rah84, November 29, 2023, 16:19:40

Previous topic - Next topic

rah84

Hey People's,
Looks like I need to speak English, well not a big problem :) EDIT: after writing l see I could have wrote in German too, well it's too late now :)

I buyed on cyber Monday this convertible Laptop from Lenovo and iam awaiting it. Iam asking me now after I buyed this laptop to cancel this order because I've seen at this price a much better one, but I just have 2 Upgrade Question about this Laptop

The first thing what I wanted to do is replacing it's thermal paste with liquid metal on GPU and CPU. Is it a good idea? Or is it already with it installed? Like the Asus one
The other thing which I want to know if it's possible to upgrade the SSD with Samsung 990 Pro 4TB? Since it's double sided iam unsure, do someone know if it's possible?
That's all and now my Big Question.

I've seen later at almost the same price the Asus ROG Flow Z13 which is an 2in1 detachable laptop. Well, first I thought anyway that convertible means it's detachable, this was normally for me the Main Reason to buy a new one, but after recognizing Convertible means different I've not seen any well Laptop which is worth the upgrade from my current Surface Pro 7 i7 until I seen the Asus ROG Z13 which is on almost all Hardware Equipments, just everything much better then Lenovo, maybe just the Display not but it's still good, it have an 165mhz Nebula display, you will better know what that exactly means.:)
It have an i9-13900H 13.Gen CPU
GeForce RTX 4060 GPU or bit worster GPU > 4050 which is still much better then Lenovo
0db Ambient Cooling System
Liquid Metal Thermal
QHD 16:10 165mhz Nebula Display
16GB RAM LpDDR5
Dolby Atmos

It's like a High End Gaming Laptop which I don't really need but when the Price is almost the same and it's Detachable which I normally wanted then I should choose this one or not? I think without need to Question, of course? Then I see no Reason to buy this Lenovo or have I missed something? It sounds unreal for me the big difference
Fingerprint is very important for me, this i don't know if Asus have it, I don't see any information about it.

Well, I just want what you think about that please?
I just think I got sure missed something big?

Have a great Day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview