News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book4: Official photos of Galaxy Book4 Ultra and other models leak before rumoured January release

Started by Redaktion, November 22, 2023, 18:51:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Early images of the Galaxy Book4 series have surfaced online before Samsung's next Galaxy Unpacked event. Reportedly due in early 2024, the Galaxy Book4 series is expected to consist of the Galaxy Book4, Galaxy Book4 360, Galaxy Book4 Pro, Galaxy Book4 Pro 360 and Galaxy Book4 Ultra.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book4-Official-photos-of-Galaxy-Book4-Ultra-and-other-models-leak-before-rumoured-January-release.771470.0.html

capnkimo

they still got that chunky lower chin, meanwhile Dell minimized the bezels on their XPS line way back in 2019. regardless, im interested because of the intel arc graphics in the Pro 360.

Chuck007

Damn I really hate this LOL

I swore off Samsung products due to their p*** poor after sales service, but they come out with such quality (compareable to Macbooks) products like these that I can't find elsewhere. 

Norris001

Quote from: capnkimo on November 23, 2023, 00:49:10im interested because of the intel arc graphics in the Pro 360.

Why? You really shouldn't be. At no point at any time in history, has intel graphics ever been competent or good value for money. And Arc will not change this either despite the improvements.

M.M

Die Pro Modelle kommen wieder mit nur 16GB RAM einfach lächerlich. Bei Notebooks kann man schon min. 32GB erwarten.
16GB RAM ist eher was für Smartphones....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview