News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eluktronics Prometheus XVI G2 gaming laptop with Intel i9-13900HX, Nvidia RTX 4090 and external water cooler only US$2,499.95

Started by Redaktion, November 10, 2023, 14:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The only configuration currently available on Amazon comes with 32 GB of DDR5-4800 RAM, 1 TB Samsung 980 Pro SSD storage. Also included are a 16-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1600 resolution and 240 Hz refresh rate, plus Thunderbolt 4 connectivity and a full-size SD card reader.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eluktronics-Prometheus-XVI-G2-gaming-laptop-with-Intel-i9-13900HX-Nvidia-RTX-4090-and-external-water-cooler-only-US-2-499-95.766993.0.html

Alex10

I got this configuration 2 weeks ago and so far it seems great. Coming from owning Asus ROG laptops for the last 10 years i am impressed. Only downside is not so good battery life and no Type C charging.

Enma45

The price is high but not very high but combining an Intel + RXT in a laptop is highly risky that it will come out on fire due to high temperatures and high consumption, in addition to a very short RAM DDR5-4800 RAM, I would never buy this laptop.

S340el

Quote from: Enma45 on November 10, 2023, 16:51:43The price is high but not very high but combining an Intel + RXT in a laptop is highly risky that it will come out on fire due to high temperatures and high consumption, in addition to a very short RAM DDR5-4800 RAM, I would never buy this laptop.

You don't know anything about laptops do you?

Every major laptop manufacturer is combining those components. The power draw is high, but it's not 'risky' nor is it 'on fire'

As someone who has owned this laptop for months now, it runs excellently and doesn't even need the liquid cooler.

Neenyah

Quote from: S340el on November 13, 2023, 09:57:49You don't know anything about laptops do you?
That is julia_top, ukinformatics, uscomputers and tens of other names; AMD's shilling bot here on NBC forum(s).

Btw, the laptop is a beast, glad to hear your positive experiences with it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview