News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 8 surpasses Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max, Google Pixel 7 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in DxOMark camera analysis

Started by Redaktion, November 08, 2023, 16:18:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Pixel 8 has now been subjected to DxOMark's usual set of camera analyses. Despite having technically worse cameras than many of its competitors, it still manages to outperform the likes of the Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max and the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, along with last year's Pixel 7 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-8-surpasses-Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-Google-Pixel-7-Pro-and-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-in-DxOMark-camera-analysis.765982.0.html

Moew

2inPink1inStink

PixelGarbage

I have the pixel 7 pro and it's not impressive at all. I jump on the pixel band wagon with the pixel 5, I was fairly happy with the 6pro and then the 7pro was a disappointment. Sorry pixel fanboys, the only delusionals are fanboys of any one product.
I'll be switching to the galaxy S24 or One plus #?? that's if I can even get $30 for my Pixel 7 pro.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview