News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Qualcomm confirms that not all Samsung Galaxy S24 models will receive new Snapdragon 8 Gen 3

Started by Redaktion, November 02, 2023, 17:19:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Qualcomm has now confirmed rumours about the Samsung Galaxy S24 series. As expected, not all Galaxy S24 models will launch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3. Instead, Samsung will use next year's Galaxy S smartphones to showcase the return of its own flagship Exynos chipset.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Qualcomm-confirms-that-not-all-Samsung-Galaxy-S24-models-will-receive-new-Snapdragon-8-Gen-3.764632.0.html

Enma45

Samsung should announce 5 years of updates to the flagships and 6 years of patches, 1 more than what is currently available would be very beneficial because it would increase sales at least of the S23 Series, which is one of the best-selling.
ONE UI 6.1 is expected on the S24, I hope this layer can be updated to the rest of the Samsung range because it highlights similar functions to those of the Pixel 8
The SnapDragon 8 gen 2 is for me one of the best processors ever built for mobile phones.

ashlar

This makes it clearer that Exynos is not on par with Snapdragon. And it's basically a giant middle finger toward the whole of Europe. My answer? No, thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview