News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS and Lenovo shown to be preparing high-end Intel Raptor Lake Refresh gaming laptops

Started by Redaktion, October 30, 2023, 12:55:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It seems that several gaming laptop manufacturers are working towards introducing Intel Raptor Lake Refresh-based gaming laptops. Arriving as the Core i5-14650HX, Core i7-14700HX and Core i9-14900HX, the trio will end up in the likes of the ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 16 and multiple Lenovo Legion models.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-and-Lenovo-shown-to-be-preparing-high-end-Intel-Raptor-Lake-Refresh-gaming-laptops.763181.0.html

NikoB

"High-end" "gaming" laptops from these companies in reality look increasingly poor and of poor quality against the backdrop of wildly galloping prices.

This is not a "high-end" technique for any IT expert - but rubbish for fools.

LyntonB

Really hope they are prepping more AMD CPU units as well; so fed up of over heated 10nm++++++++ Intel units. And agree on price, totally unacceptable at the moment, covid level pricing must come back down as completely out of touch with desktop pricing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview