News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro to rival Pixel Watch 2 and Galaxy Watch6 as new Wear OS smartwatch with stainless steel case and advanced health tracking features

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2023, 19:28:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Deng Li

Why would anyone spend $400 for a watch from a disreputable Chinese company when they can buy a high quality smartwatch from Apple, Google or Samsung for less money?

Sumting Wong

Quote from: Deng Li on September 15, 2023, 11:10:48Why would anyone spend $400 for a watch from a disreputable Chinese company when they can buy a high quality smartwatch from Apple, Google or Samsung for less money?

Your last name indicate that you are Chinese or some type of Asian. Yet, you sound ignorant or brainwashed as f$ck! Xiaomi is NOT a disputable brand in China and other Asian countries. The Xiaomi and Huawei brands are as big in China as Apple or Google are in the US.

I live in the US, and I purposely spend extra $ to import a Huawei smartwatch from the UK because having tried all the others, I found the Huawei smartwatch to be better than all of them by a longshot. My Huawei GT 3 Pro has all the same functionalities as the Samsung and Apple watch, yet looks better and with 10 days of battery life with all sensors active continuously. Eat your heart out, Samsung, Apple, and Google.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview