News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GKD Pixel: New compact gaming handheld teased as Anbernic RG Nano beater with 2-inch display

Started by Redaktion, September 09, 2023, 14:49:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

GKD is preparing to launch the Pixel, a 2-inch gaming handheld that will serve as an Anbernic RG Nano competitor. Allegedly launching next month, the GKD Pixel will be available in six colour options and should be much smaller than something like a Miyoo Mini.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GKD-Pixel-New-compact-gaming-handheld-teased-as-Anbernic-RG-Nano-beater-with-2-inch-display.748140.0.html

MarkH

I bought a Nano as loved the idea of having something you could always have with you.

Sadly it was COMPLETELY unusable. The screen was so small it made me feel sick and gave me a banging headache from using it for anything more than about 2 minutes.

Such a shame as the build quality and performance was actually really good.

I then got  Miyoo mini and plus, and even found the mini a touch too small to hold for anything more than 15mins or so.

So while I love the idea of this, it's probably going to be unplayable again sadly.

But I can't lie, with a metal body and a screen that looks a lot bigger than the Nano... I am tempted to try it 🤣 I'm a sucker for metal bodied machines.

DavidH

I have the miyoo mini plus and even that's to small for me and my hands are boney small hands so I can't imagine something that small

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview