News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Kia EV5 reveal details muscular, boxy design and pragmatic interior for the everyman's electric SUV

Started by Redaktion, September 07, 2023, 23:25:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Kia's EV5 has been previewed on the marque's YouTube channel, giving us a detailed look at the design of both the interior and exterior of the vehicle. The video reveals an EV9-adjacent design and a spacious, practical interior that doesn't skimp on buttons or features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Kia-EV5-reveal-details-muscular-boxy-design-and-pragmatic-interior-for-the-everyman-s-electric-SUV.747322.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Just when you thought Kia or Hyundai couldn't make anything uglier than the hideous Ioniq 6 comes the EV5. What an styling abomination inside and out. Utter garbage at it's finest.

Pooh Sheisty

I disagree with the previous comment. The (only) thing EVs going for them is a lot of them are beautifully designed and very futurisric looking. Frankly car design between 2000 - 2020 was mostly awful, with most cars looking like generic blobs on wheels. EV cars may be a deadend pointless technology (at least for now), however I am in love with most of their designs.

The Kia Ioniq 5 which you mention almost slightly resembles a spaceship, which I think is awesome

Truther

I love boxy cars :D Though i would have thought that the smaller the number the smaller the car (BMW number naming), kinda weird that EV5 is bigger than EV6. Tho im not opposed to the new Kia look. The branding is so on point now and they're no longer copy pasting European car design.

Mr Majestyk

Quote from: Pooh Sheisty on September 08, 2023, 10:38:26The Kia Ioniq 5 which you mention almost slightly resembles a spaceship, which I think is awesome

Too bad I didn't even mention the Ioniq 5. I said 6. Ioniq 5 is the only decent looking EV made by either company. Sad to see the Korean's which were making great looking ICE cars in the last 5 years, p!ss it all away with EV's and turn out utter trash designs.

Spiderbrain

I do love boxy cars. I still remember the old Land Rover.

Nowadays EV SUV look just great.

As for me, I hope I can afford a new EV SUV. Looks like they are going cheaper every year, so maybe in a couple of years I'll be buying a new car.

I don't like to sound disrespectful but I wouldn't choose a Chinese EV SUV

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview