News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cybertruck price range from RWD to quad-motor trims forecast by analyst along with their range and acceleration

Started by Redaktion, September 07, 2023, 17:10:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Tesla analyst has given their Cybertruck price, range, and acceleration forecast for the cheapest RWD trim, as well as the dual- and quad-motor variants. The quad-motor Cybertruck version is likely to be the one that can go from 0-60 mph in under 3 seconds.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cybertruck-price-range-from-RWD-to-quad-motor-trims-forecast-by-analyst-along-with-their-range-and-acceleration.747641.0.html

Scott

schinud omsub

This is a paid article written to show how Tesla manipulates public perception about their upcoming price increase.

Mariano

Quote from: Scott on September 08, 2023, 19:00:34Model Y does not have a RWD variant.  Stupid to suggest Cybertruck will have a RWD variant.

( insideevs.  com/news/675265/tesla-model-y-rwd-berlin-cherry-red-quicksilver/ )

There are reviews for 2023 Tesla Model Y RWD.

Just not USA made 2023 Model Y RWD.

IrishCynic

I have driven pickups my whole life. I wouldn't be caught dead in the Cybertruck monstrosity. It looks like something my 6 year old grandson would build with hus Leggos.

Auchegal

What's the obsession with the 0 to 60 miles on electric cars and trucks. That's so pointless. Are we all race cart drivers?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview