News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Tesla Model 3 Highland rims and redesigned dashboard snapped in spy shots

Started by Redaktion, August 11, 2023, 12:01:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A good look of what may end up being the new wheel rims of the upcoming Tesla Model 3 Highland redesign has emerged from the vast confines of the Chinese online marketplace. The supply chain industry there also spat out the alleged new Highland dashboard.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Tesla-Model-3-Highland-rims-and-redesigned-dashboard-snapped-in-spy-shots.740549.0.html

Max Power

Tesla's insistence on not equipping the Model 3 with an instrument cluster or a HUD, even as an option, is completely inexplicable, if not inexcusable... and before someone tries to use the excuse of 'but Tesla wants to maintain the slick minimalist look of the Model 3'... well, a HUD won't affect the clean look but would be greatly appreciated by many customers.

Victor Volkman

Ian Cole

Having an instrument cluster woukd ruin and block the flow of one of the best ACs in the business, it blows straight to your face, never have to adjust it..your speed is right there on the screen...

John26363u37

Quote from: Ian Cole on August 11, 2023, 19:29:55Having an instrument cluster woukd ruin and block the flow of one of the best ACs in the business, it blows straight to your face, never have to adjust it..your speed is right there on the screen...

No

Heroic Slug

Quote from: Max Power on August 11, 2023, 14:45:00Tesla's insistence on not equipping the Model 3 with an instrument cluster or a HUD, even as an option, is completely inexplicable, if not inexcusable... and before someone tries to use the excuse of 'but Tesla wants to maintain the slick minimalist look of the Model 3'... well, a HUD won't affect the clean look but would be greatly appreciated by many customers.

I've never had a problem in the 13,000 miles I've put on my 2022 M3. Best car I've ever owned by ...a mile.

Speed and indicators are all right there on the center display. A HUD would be cool, but it's by no means necessary.

Mr Majestyk

It seems Telsa really does cater to people that don't give a damn about driving. Appliances on wheels to get you from A to B and the sheep are happy with whatever dross they serve up.

Wallace

I love cars and driving.  I just test drove a Model Y Performance.  Drives really nice, better than expected, and easily the fastest car I ever drove, Corvette #2.  This thing slams you when you floor it, and accelerates making you feel like falling forward.  Got to be right around 1 full G of acceleration.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview