News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

KYY X90A dual monitor review: The portable desktop expansion for laptops and tablets that features two displays

Started by Redaktion, August 10, 2023, 13:46:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

KYY is a manufacturer that offers diverse portable monitor solutions. With the X90A, the manufacturer isn't just offering one display - this solution features two displays which can expand your digital workspace massively. In this short review, you can read about what else the KYY X90A has to offer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/KYY-X90A-dual-monitor-review-The-portable-desktop-expansion-for-laptops-and-tablets-that-features-two-displays.740312.0.html

Travis

I bought this dual monitor to use with a MacBook Pro 2023.  It works, however, I cannot figure out how to get it to function as 3 monitors.  For now, both monitors mirror each other and the Settings --> Displays will not identify the unit as two monitors - just one. 

This unit will be a good solution for presenting, and it works well as a single monitor, but I cannot figure out how to get my Mac to recognize it as 2 monitors.  I have downloaded a few drivers, but none of them have worked. 

Any help?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview