News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung HW-Q990C soundbar with 650 watts and Dolby Atmos now on sale with a gigantic discount

Started by Redaktion, July 04, 2023, 02:03:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The official list price of Samsung's flagship soundbar for the 2023 model year has almost been cut in half as an online retailer is currently selling the Dolby Atmos system with a huge 11.1.4-channel setup for one of the lowest prices we've seen so far.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-HW-Q990C-soundbar-with-650-watts-and-Dolby-Atmos-now-on-sale-with-a-gigantic-discount.731473.0.html

Swizzy

Even for the reduced price you can get real speakers that go lower and louder compared to this toy soundbar.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: William on July 04, 2023, 20:05:10It seems that CANON23 was a one time use code and someone has used it!

Hi William,
the code is still working. As noted in the article, the discount won't show up until the very last step during checkout.

William

Thanks! The first time I tried to use the code it told me it was one time use and showed the normal price through to the last step. Trying a second time got me the discount!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview