News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Reolink E1 Outdoor Pro 4K camera with optical zoom arrives

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2023, 15:43:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Reolink has launched its new E1 Outdoor Pro 4K security camera in the UK and EU. The device has a 4K 8MP camera with 355º panning and 3X optical zoom. The smart home gadget supports dual-band Wi-Fi 6 and a 256 GB microSD card for local storage. Other features include auto-tracking and color night vision.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Reolink-E1-Outdoor-Pro-4K-camera-with-optical-zoom-arrives.721324.0.html

Sally Young

They do sell this in the US. Quite possibly the WORST camera I have ever purchased. All 4 died within 2 weeks of installation. Tech support said they couldn't fix them and tried to sell me different cameras that we 3xs as expensive. Do Not Buy These Cameras.

RD-SF

Sally, can you elaborate on "died"?  I ask because I have had 2 of the Reolink E1 cameras for three years and they've worked flawlessly.  I'm considering buying the outdoor E1 model in this article, and without actual details on what went wrong with yours (or if you're actually working for a Reolink competitor) it's hard to take your comment seriously.  Having 4 cameras "die" in two weeks sounds fake. 

S P

I got the cameras before from reolink with so much on the ad. It turned out that there is no proper updates or support. Once thr recordings are old or past a few
days, it is difficult to view or download the recordings as the app crashes. Also, is this an ip cam? mostly no and it is independent too, and easy to setup. I would not suggest reolink to anybody  because of no bug fixes and no support.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview