News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus Ace 2 teased as brand-first "triple-chip" Android smartphons

Started by Redaktion, February 03, 2023, 14:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Ace 2 is already slated to launch as OnePlus' first ever Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1/5,000mAh battery/100W charging smartphone. Not content with that, however, the brand has just previewed the new SuperVOOC S chip to debut as part of its upcoming flagship-alternative Android device. It is backed to become the "strongest power management" solution on its impending launch.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-Ace-2-teased-as-brand-first-triple-chip-Android-smartphons.690104.0.html

S.Yu

Offloading functions from the SoC is always inefficent. Hope it's a bit more repairable.
-------
There's really something wrong with the comment system lately, I'm in China and previously the quote function worked, now it doesn't work without a VPN(clicking the quote button does nothing), and the title is sometimes not loaded correctly, and if that happens then I can't post a reply(I really just discovered that fixing the title myself works, i.e. pasting "Re: OnePlus Ace 2 teased as brand-first "triple-chip" Android smartphons" in the title column.).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview