News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung announces Galaxy Book3 Pro 14 and Galaxy Book3 Pro 16 with Intel Raptor Lake-P options and Dynamic AMOLED 2X displays

Started by Redaktion, February 01, 2023, 20:08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung announced the new Galaxy Book3 Pro 14 and Galaxy Book3 Pro 16 laptops at its Unpacked event today. The Galaxy Book3 Pro 14 and the Galaxy Book3 Pro 16 are identical for the most part save for the display size and presence of a dedicated numpad in the larger SKU. The Galaxy Book3 Pro series are Intel Evo-certified and offer a choice of Intel Raptor Lake-P Core i5-1340P and Core i7-1360P processors with several RAM and storage configurations.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-announces-Galaxy-Book3-Pro-14-and-Galaxy-Book3-Pro-16-with-Intel-Raptor-Lake-P-options-and-Dynamic-AMOLED-2X-displays.689198.0.html

SZQ

Looking forward to reading the reviews for the Galaxy Book3 Pro 14"!

Specs look good for me although I would've preferred a slightly smaller 13". It's a bit larger than the M2 MacBook Air but a bit lighter. Display looks awesome! Hi-res, 120Hz, and no touchscreen. Build materials sound good and a good selection of ports. Need to read reviews to confirm the battery life and fan noise before deciding.

US prices seem reasonable. Hopefully prices in my region will be similar.

I ruled out the Asus ZenBook S 13 OLED. Non-touch version is not available in my region and they abandoned the USB4 implementation. I am still considering the ThinkPad Z13 but I really do not want a super reflective plasticky touchscreen or a 1080p IPS. It's also way overpriced here. M2 MacBook Air is still my top choice but I prefer Windows so I will wait for the reviews for the Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 14.

Pelle

I'm looking forward to the Pro3 14" too.

I just hope the 3rd party prices are more reasonable. The prices on my local Samsung website, are way to high compared with the competition.

SZQ

Not much info or clear photos out there. To be expected I guess as it was only just launched yesterday. I have been reading the articles and watching some hands-on YouTube videos.

Most of them concentrate on the larger models but it seems the Galaxy Book3 Pro 14" has a different display to the others. All the others have the modern style glass panel covering the whole display, even the non-touch Pro 16". The 14" however seems to not have this but the traditional style display that is recessed into the frame. I wonder why...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview