News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 12-based MIUI Global 13.0.12 Stable brings December's security patch to Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro users

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2023, 18:51:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While both MIUI 13.5 and Android 13-based firmware are still nowhere to be seen, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and its non-Pro sibling now receive the Android 12-based MIUI Global 13.0.12 Stable update. This software package brings together the October, November, and December security updates, without any new features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-12-based-MIUI-Global-13-0-12-Stable-brings-December-s-security-patch-to-Xiaomi-Mi-10T-Pro-users.681089.0.html

splus

I am keeping my Mi 10T Pro. The camera quality with its large HMX sensor is just freaking amazing! Whenever I click a photo people commenting how good it is and asking what phone that is. And that's when compared to all the new top of the line phones...

Codrut Nistor

How's your battery? My SoT is now usually below 5 hours for a full charge, often without any gaming involved. The camera is awesome, especially when you use Google Camera in low light conditions. If you only used the phone's camera so far, you have to try a custom Google Cam mod and you will feel like it's an entirely (and even better) camera involved, especially in low-light/foggy conditions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview