News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony NW-A306 Walkman: New portable audio player announced shortly before global release

Started by Redaktion, January 11, 2023, 19:18:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony has presented the NW-A306 globally. Equipped with a small display, the NW-A306 will be the cheaper alternative to the NW-ZX707 that the company also announced today. The Sony NW-A306 Walkman will be available later this month in Europe, Japan and the UK.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-NW-A306-Walkman-New-portable-audio-player-announced-shortly-before-global-release.680923.0.html

Kent965

Hi, I have a previous model, the Sony Walkman NWZ E585, 16gb. I used to love it but now use an old Sony mobile phone, Z3 Compact, and 128GB card plus an app called Musicolet. I still use the old Sony PC software to put music onto it. I can make playlists in the go, on the device, which was never possible before. It's a brilliant combination. It's simply not worth buying these new capacity-limited players, in my opinion.

Sony user

It's a nice thought but unless they sell them for under $100 or less they won't sell very many being most all cell phones have music playback natively built in nowadays and most if not all people carry their phones with then everywear anyway so kinda pointless besides to me any player in that price bracket they trying to sell them for should have some form of video playback also included for movies or music videos plus include Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless headphones/headsets/other!but wish them luck.

NAReader

I recommend buying a globe for your office, because last time I checked Japan, Europe, and the UK isn't GLOBAL.
Thanks Apple for killing the NA music player market

Warren

This may not be practical for many people. However my phone has no SD card slot and I use FLAC's which eat up storage very fast. So something like this is great, can't wait till it comes to Canada.

Sam i am

Quote from: Sony user on January 13, 2023, 03:40:16It's a nice thought but unless they sell them for under $100 or less they won't sell very many being most all cell phones have music playback natively built in nowadays and most if not all people carry their phones with then everywear anyway so kinda pointless besides to me any player in that price bracket they trying to sell them for should have some form of video playback also included for movies or music videos plus include Bluetooth 4.0 for wireless headphones/headsets/other!but wish them luck.
. There sold out

Ganch

I have my Sony Xperia 1 III mobile and it do everything which this Walkman will do. What is the point of spending £300-400 in case I can use my mobile for music. Not ot forget to mention that my Sony has 3.5 jack, 360° audio, 120mhz 4 K screen and amassing audio and video.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview