News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The fastest Core i7-12700H laptop you can buy: Lenovo Legion 5 15IAH7H review

Started by Redaktion, November 25, 2022, 22:25:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The latest Lenovo Legion punches well above its paper specifications. If you want to avoid gaming laptops with underperforming CPUs and GeForce RTX GPUs, then this is the model to keep a close eye on.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-fastest-Core-i7-12700H-laptop-you-can-buy-Lenovo-Legion-5-15IAH7H-review.669755.0.html

NikoB

I just have one question - how much did you get paid for this 29dB nonsense at 102W+, Allen?

Why is it that in cooler and metallic other series with a much more advanced cooling system, even with a colder AMD, the noise is much higher in the same tests?

LL

Your attitude is not helpful to maintain dialogue Niko.

Review seem to have been posted in a rush, the fast charging battery is in both pros and cons.

The 140w Nvidia made 30sec in Classroom Blender 3.3  roughly same as my 130w 3060 at 29.9 so i wonder if those juicy 140w were really being in use.

NikoB

Quote from: LL on November 26, 2022, 07:12:18Your attitude is not helpful to maintain dialogue Niko.
Allen and Lenovo succeeded in canceling the laws of physics in this review...

Nick Evans

For anyone else who has had it with the way NikoB spams every single laptop review with his aggressive comments and self-confident but nonsensical technobabble, here's a uBlock rule that mutes him once and for all.

www.notebookcheck.net##div.forum > div:has-text(NikoB)

I wish I had done this months ago. It's so peaceful here now.

NikoB

The truth is a cruel thing, although some people like to live in censorship and slavery. You can even say to the majority of the insane population of the planet, who are too lazy to spread their sheep's convolutions in order to determine the path to the truth. To do this, you need to have at least critical thinking and at least some education. They just need shepherds...

And since I have 25 years of experience in the forums, I can smell paid and interested bots and marketers from a mile away. As well as simply illiterate idiots, of which, as my experience on the forums has shown, more than 90% of the crowd. Moreover, as always, the assertions that something, in their opinion, is nonsense, unlike me and an inquisitive but much smaller part of the readers, does not have any reasoned basis, which immediately betrays them to those who really want to get to the bottom of the truth with me. History repeats itself over and over...

NikoB

Quote from: Nick Evans on November 26, 2022, 17:01:33I wish I had done this months ago.
But you still stink. How is it if you can't see what I'm writing? So in reality you follow my comments closely, which means you are a liar and an interested person...)))

NikoB

Quote from: LL on November 27, 2022, 14:37:18Niko, there are different methods to do a critique.
I tried to do this carefully and delicately for many years, but now it breaks through me when I see such data, which clearly contradicts the laws of physics and previous reviews, much like more advanced models in terms of cooling systems.

I also make mistakes (and I admit my mistakes and I'm not afraid to apologize, because the truth is dearer to me), but everything here is too obvious...

NikoB

Previously, I even tried to e-mail the authors of the reviews on a number of obvious incidents, but without receiving satisfactory answers, I left only a public discussion, as the best option for everyone.

NikoB

Previously, as a real altruist and civil activist, for many years I helped people choose the right technique on the forms (even direct consultations on a personal basis I have for thousands of people, some of whom even offered me money after consultations, assessing the level of knowledge that they received as consumers, including legal support about their consumer rights, but I always refused money, so my goal is to change the world for the better, and not make money on it), despite the fierce resistance of the bought rogues in the administration of the forums and the hidden representatives of the manufacturers. I have such a huge experience in this matter for decades that other people do not even realize how big the iceberg is, seeing only its tip, unlike me and a small part of the same civil activists around the planet.

Tom Desfosses

Looks like you put a bunch into this I would have considered reading if you actually compared models at similar price points or with similar base hardware. Maybe title it the fasted laptop that you've tested?

Sameh

Allen,
What a great in - depth review you wrote, I'm impressed! Keep up the good work!
Thank you very much!
Sameh

NikoB

Quote from: Tiago on November 28, 2022, 12:16:14I got this model for 1000 euros new in Spain.
In the USA last week L5Pro 6800+3070 cost $1100. Someone got the best version for only +100$.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview