News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 laptop review: 21:10 ultrawide productivity booster

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2022, 05:17:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cramming a second display onto a laptop has been challenging for makers like Asus, HP, and even Apple. However, we think Lenovo is closest to nailing the concept for a more seamless user experience.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkBook-Plus-Gen-3-laptop-review-21-10-ultrawide-productivity-booster.653142.0.html

Thinkpadder

Please review the mainstream Thinkpads: T14, T14s, T16, P16s, and X1 Extreme, for both Intel and AMD when available. The only Thinkpad from the current generation you've reviewed is the X1 Carbon Gen 10. I don't need reprinted press releases about random non-laptop gadgets from China, I thought this was notebookcheck.com!

Renze

I'm very much interested in the runtime without the secondary display enabled. Could you possibly add this info?

pbbjr

I ordered the 1gb SSD 32gb RAM model on August 5. First shipping date was by September 15. Second shipping date was by September 30. Yesterday, the shipping date was moved again to October 8. I'm not confident in that date.

I returned a Thinkpad T16 AMD recently. I realize that this Thinkbook is going to have "not great" battery life, but I kept having bluetooth and wifi issues with the AMD version and decided to stick with a i7-12700H Thinkbook instead. I will post my impressions of the Thinkbook Plus Gen 3 after it is received.

Pbbjr

I received my i7 32gb ram 1tb nvme version a couple of days ago. I like it a lot. I'm not sure about the note taking utility of the small screen, as the pen input is not very good, frankly. I'm coming from a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ so it is not a fair comparison. Good keyboard. Not as good as my Thinkpad T470, but loads better than the Ideapads I own. Great 120 mhz screen. Read speeds on the the nvme drive are 6500 and 4961 on writes. Comes with a 100 watt USB-C brick charger, but I can charge it with a much smaller 65w retractable plug usb-c charger that I bought from Lenovo for $31. TB4 USB-C port works great with my Caldigit+ TB3 hub. I need to spend some more time utilizing the small display. There seems to be a number of features that could be useful. Once you connect to an external HDMI monitor you get a warning screen about the loss of the smaller tablet screen. However, you can connect a tablet to it and use SuperDisplay or Duet Display and the integrated tablet still functions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview