News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Trump's broadside against electric cars comes as Tesla is pegged the biggest new EV subsidy beneficiary

Started by Redaktion, September 06, 2022, 17:22:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A market research firm has identified Elon Musk's Tesla as the electric car company that will benefit the most from the Inflation Reduction Act's new EV subsidy scheme that will run until 2032. Former President Donald Trump's recent anti-EV rant, however, may put these subsidies in jeopardy if he runs again and wins.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Trump-s-broadside-against-electric-cars-comes-as-Tesla-is-pegged-the-biggest-new-EV-subsidy-beneficiary.647388.0.html

anan

Let me guess - that Trump friend was a billionaire big black man with tears in his eyes whom he called my afroamerican?
I doubt that republicans would touch those subsidies if they take power. Significant investment is needed to even get those subsidies. If automakers make that investment and republicans just cancel subsidies then they will p*** off a lot of donors.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview