News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

GoPro Hero 11 Black leaks with an unchanged design from the Hero 10 Black

Started by Redaktion, August 30, 2022, 09:25:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

GoPro is set to release its newest action camera, the GoPro Hero 11 Black. Considering the launch dates of the Hero 9 Black and Hero 10 Black, the Hero 11 Black can be expected to debut in September but will do so with a mostly unchanged design from its predecessor.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/GoPro-Hero-11-Black-leaks-with-an-unchanged-design-from-the-Hero-10-Black.643763.0.html

JoeBlack

menotu

Quote from: JoeBlack on August 30, 2022, 13:07:35Hopefully, DJI will bring some competition in this category.

Oh, you mean the communist chinese controled company that has been flooding America with spy drones that phone home valuable pictures and videos of sensitive locations?

Keep sending your money and data to china so they can continue funding their war machine that one day we will have to deal with.

Blind, unpatriotic fools!

Why do I need a name?

Excuse me GoPro, we wanted a new Session, not a new coat of paint. And no, the Hero10 Bones is not cutting it, just make a new Session, or failing that, just start producing the old Session again so that you don't have to buy a used one for $600 on ebay.
Thanks,
-an actual drone pilot

Mike empting

GoPro has the worst customer service personal ever. I'll be quick 9 calls to India ( that's customer service people for GoPro) i hero 7 silver, go to Hawaii  camera used 2 times a year old camera says no sd reformatt buy a new on GoPro list and still says no sd they said tough @#@# we can't help. I did some homework and it's a firmware glitch on GoPro side. I can't find anyone in Calif t from GoPro to answer me

menotu

Quote from: menotu on August 30, 2022, 23:34:15
Quote from: JoeBlack on August 30, 2022, 13:07:35Hopefully, DJI will bring some competition in this category.

Oh, you mean the communist chinese controled company that has been flooding America with spy drones that phone home valuable pictures and videos of sensitive locations?

Keep sending your money and data to china so they can continue funding their war machine that one day we will have to deal with.

Blind, unpatriotic fools!

I bet people love coming to your house or engaging in any form of communication.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview