News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Scientists discover hair growth signaling molecule SCUBE3 as potential baldness cure

Started by Redaktion, August 15, 2022, 15:55:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The search for a cure of male or female alopecia in the form of significant hair loss has seen two major development in the span of just a few weeks. Researchers from an University of California, Irvine team have discovered the molecule that signals hair growth, SCUBE3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Scientists-discover-hair-growth-signaling-molecule-SCUBE3-as-potential-baldness-cure.640716.0.html

notebooks?

I thought this was notebookcheck.com. Why is this here? The site is being flooded with low-quality posts. Shame.

hairylaptops

Quote from: notebooks? on August 15, 2022, 21:34:15I thought this was notebookcheck.com. Why is this here? The site is being flooded with low-quality posts. Shame.
What? Your laptop never lost its hair?

Anonymousgg

Quote from: notebooks? on August 15, 2022, 21:34:15I thought this was notebookcheck.com. Why is this here? The site is being flooded with low-quality posts. Shame.

notebook whiner: why this here tho
bald/balding people/Jada Smith: *ACTIVATED*

Pooh Sheisty

Knowing how things go, theyll probably find that manipulating this signalling pathway inadvertently means you grow tumors all over your head or something

Its interesting but manipulating body systems is so complicated and poorly understood that I would be careful about getting too excited just yet

Timothy Moore

I've hair Alopecia. I would like to become a candidate to try Scube3. I want to grow hair. How can I apply for an application for clinical trials for Scube3.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Gert on August 16, 2022, 21:39:14Seriously why the heck is this here??

It's a special article for Timothy Moore.

Quote from: Timothy Moore on August 16, 2022, 18:08:11I've hair Alopecia. I would like to become a candidate to try Scube3. I want to grow hair. How can I apply for an application for clinical trials for Scube3.

QuoteUCI has filed a provisional patent application on the use of SCUBE3 and its related molecular compounds for hair growth stimulation. Further research will be conducted in the Plikus lab and at Amplifica Holdings Group Inc., a biotechnology company co-founded by Plikus.

SexyPj730

Anonymousgg

Quote from: SexyPj730 on August 17, 2022, 01:43:46I am interested in being a candidate please email me and let me know if I qualify

This is like the comments clown car on diabetes device articles here, except funnier.

Harry420

Wow!! Once again mice are gonna get a full head of hair.Congrats these guys should win a noble prize for solving balding in mice once again!!

Heather Maile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview