News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked Intel Core i7-13700K and Core i5-13600K gaming benchmarks put a damper on the Raptor Lake hype train

Started by Redaktion, August 01, 2022, 07:57:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Core i5-13600K and Core i7-13700K were put through multiple gaming loads by Bilibili leaker Extreme Player. Some of the games tested include Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry 6, CS: GO, Apex Legends and Forza Horizon 5.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-Intel-Core-i7-13700K-and-Core-i5-13600K-gaming-benchmarks-put-a-damper-on-the-Raptor-Lake-hype-train.638077.0.html

ShadowDX

Oh gosh, oh no, oh my.. who would've expected that a minor refresh from Intel won't have anything more than a minor refresh is expected to have. From the same company that served us Skylake 6 years in a row - now people expect a new architecture every (second) gen? Sheesh.. I only hope they fixed all the quirkiness of the 12th gen so that the new platform will only have it's own - new platform issues.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview