News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-58 review: Fast QHD gaming notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 02, 2022, 14:48:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Core i7 12700H CPU and a GeForce RTX 3070 Ti laptop GPU run all current computer games smoothly on a responsive 15.6-inch screen (QHD). The notebook also offers space for up to three storage media and comes with a Thunderbolt 4 port. Price: around US$ 2400.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Nitro-5-AN515-58-review-Fast-QHD-gaming-notebook.624695.0.html

Ednumero

16:9 with a chin.

At least it doesn't have that low contrast the other QHD display had. And still nice color coverage and a nicer res than 1080p.

DC

I don't get it,
Is "card reader" important to gaming laptop?
Rarely use such function even with my macbook.

AN515-58 i9-12900H

Ab Fredo

I found the same laptop but the processor is i7-12650H. Does this processor make big change in the performance? Shall I go ahead with this model? The model is at very competitive price.

Neenyah

Quote from: Ab Fredo on June 09, 2023, 15:39:45I found the same laptop but the processor is i7-12650H. Does this processor make big change in the performance? Shall I go ahead with this model? The model is at very competitive price.
Unless you plan to render 3D or videos like crazy on it then the i7 is more than enough for 99% of usage.

Ab Fredo

I mostly do, gaming like rainbow six seige and digital work stuff on Coreldraw. Thats my use.

Neenyah

Quote from: Ab Fredo on June 09, 2023, 16:55:16I mostly do, gaming like rainbow six seige and digital work stuff on Coreldraw. Thats my use.

i7 12650H is honestly quite an overkill for those so you have nothing to worry about, especially if you can score it for a good price 😀

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview