News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 17 2022 Core i7 RTX 3080 Ti laptop review: Supercharged performance

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2022, 10:04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The original Blade 17 design launched in 2019 with a target TGP of only 100 W. Fast-forward to 2022 and Razer has significantly upped the target to 165 W without any major changes to the chassis. Are there any repercussions users can expect from the more power-hungry internals?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-17-2022-Core-i7-RTX-3080-Ti-laptop-review-Supercharged-performance.610306.0.html

martinistripes

One problem with the Blade laptops; no numpad. When you play complex simulators you really need those keys. That alone made me discount it as an option. My friend had a HP Omen, with no right-alt or right-ctrl (don't remember which), and he was in a world of hurt just with that one key missing. Otherwise, the Blade laptops look great.

Johnson

Razer would have connected a heatsink to that 3rd fan, seeing what 2 fans can do, a 3rd fan connected to a heat sink would have dropped temperature massively. Sure palm rest will be warm but I can trade that for low temperature after all, it performance I seek.

Goratrix

@martinistripes
You can buy a usb/bluetooth numpad for 10-50$ and use it exactly where it should be if you need it that much.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview