News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy F23: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G powered smartphone unveiled with a 120 Hz display and a 50 MP triple camera set up

Started by Redaktion, March 08, 2022, 18:08:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung has brought another mid-range smartphone to market, following on from last week's Galaxy A and Galaxy M series refreshes. The Galaxy F23 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC, a 5,000 mAh battery and a 120 Hz display, among other hardware.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-F23-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-750G-powered-smartphone-unveiled-with-a-120-Hz-display-and-a-50-MP-triple-camera-set-up.607086.0.html

Alicia Blane

Be warned, most of these so called hackers are imposters,i have been ripped off several times already, thankfully my friend introduciced me to a reliable contact, he works with discretion and shows proof before payment ,  does all sorts of hacks, would prefer to let his services speak for itself, you can contact him on Wickr at wizcyber (would have to download wicker app) , if he asks where you got his contact do say from Lisa.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview