News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Twitch to ban users who post dangerous misinformation

Started by Redaktion, March 05, 2022, 15:21:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Twitch has announced new measures to ensure the safety of its service by barring individuals who frequently post harmful misinformation on the site. The company argues that these posts can be very dangerous. However, the platform remains committed to adapt the policy according to its experts.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Twitch-to-ban-users-who-post-dangerous-misinformation.606464.0.html

Ronald McDonald

I see nothing wrong with corporations increasingly becoming the arbiters of truth and morality in today's society, nope.

Duglean

So twitch bans users for freedom of thought, well that's news for nazi amazon

Erik

Quote from: Ronald McDonald on March 05, 2022, 18:08:42
I see nothing wrong with corporations increasingly becoming the arbiters of truth and morality in today's society, nope.
To be fair, corporations are doing that because they're under political pressure, they really didn't give a damn about what people said on their platforms before the Thought Police put them in their crosshair, they only care about their profits and shares prices. And honestly I've given up on the idea that it would make a difference if the rules on what kind of speech is tolerable were issued directly by "democratically elected" governments.

Mr. Smith

Downvote twitch for authoritarianism and anti-American, anti-western ideals. Soon the internet itself will be taken offline for "spreading harm".

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview